[pp.int.general] /!\ URGENT /!\ | Help PPNL to win the elections by answering our easy questions !

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 00:38:53 CEST 2010

On 31 May 2010 23:26,  <coretx at piratenpartij.nl> wrote:
> We figured let's crowdsource this a little. What are the best arguments
> you've heard to prove our point as Pirate Parties about why
> copyright-protected works should be free for non-commercial use?

the question is not asked right. it should be:

why does copyright need to allow for people to use peer-to-peer
networks without restriction?

if your question comes up, immediately refuse it.
commercial/non-commercial are very ill-defined and it doesn't serve
anything creating a later problem by using bad problem formulation
now.

i think other popular answers were already otherwise given.

/amelia

> Help us win our seat in Dutch parliament for the June 9 elections!!
>
> Don't debate, just push your one or two liners !
>
> Cheers,
>
> Samir Allioui ( #1 candidate ) & Bas Grasmaayer ( Communications manager. )

Amelia Andersdotter
Lissabon-MEP
+46 722063698