[pp.int.general] /!\ URGENT /!\ | Help PPNL to win the elections by answering our easy questions !

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 03:18:34 CEST 2010

Well, this is a simple argument that I just stumbled over:

"People want to share files. There is this much file sharing going on for a
reason. It's what people want. Fighting piracy is fighting human nature.
This is a battle no one can win. Getting your undies in a bunch at the
thought of someone copying your ebook is a waste of a good ulcer. Worry
about some problem that eventually will be solved. Like world hunger. Or
cancer. Or war. Those will be conquered before file sharing is.... "

http://techdirt.com/articles/20100525/1040569564.shtml

It's so simple that I just like it, but feel free to see how he kills the
"It's stealing!" argument.. ;)

<http://techdirt.com/articles/20100525/1040569564.shtml>- Nicolas