[pp.int.general] Boycott Foxcoon Products!!

Partido Pirata Argentino ppirataargentino at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 00:22:57 CEST 2010

Hi, I was read these article about Foxcoon and the suicides in the company:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20100526/wl_time/08599199162000

"But in recent months it has gained a darker image, as a place where
distraught workers regularly throw themselves to their deaths. The
latest fatality came on Tuesday morning, when a 19-year-old employee
died in a fall in the company's Shenzhen compound, according to the
state-run Xinhua news service. He was the ninth worker this year to
have died in a fall from factory buildings on Foxconn's properties in
Shenzhen; two have survived suicide attempts, according to state-media
reports. Another teenager, who the company revealed this month died
after jumping from a company building in Hebei province in January,
brings the total employee death toll from falls to 10 this year. "

I read that are ten suicides in these year.

The sell its products to:

Apple (Iphone, Ipad, mini mac)

Hewlett-Packard

Dell,

PlayStation

I propose a boycott or any other action against these company.

Eduardo

Partido Pirata Argentino