[pp.int.general] Belgian elections

Jurgen jurgen at zeo.be
Tue Jun 15 08:52:15 CEST 2010

Hi Laurent,

We did participate in one sole region (we have 3 over here) and got a
score of 0,26%. With this we surpassed one other party. Not a bad result
for a party which didn't exist 6 months ago.
As we received our fair share of media attention we will now continue to
build on this and grow our base.

You can find more details on following page :

http://www.elections2010.belgium.be/fr/cha/results/results_graph_CKC21004.html

I'd like to thank everyone again for the support throughout this
campaign, it's really great to see all of our information being
twittered, facebooked and send around.

Regards,

Jurgen
PPBe