[pp.int.general] Newsletter

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Wed Jun 16 12:30:53 CEST 2010

On 16.06.2010, at 11:40, Wesley Schwengle wrote:
> All,
>
> does PPI have a newsletter? If so, where can I find it?

Hi Wesley,

good that you are asking, at the moment there is no
PPI newsletter, as far as I know, but right after the
PPI Brussels conference Joeri Oudshoorn from
the Netherlands have proposed to start one. I guess
this was postponed due to the elections that PP-NL
was running up until last week.

(see also the PPI  Board minutes from our first meeting
http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Board_Minutes_2010-04-26 )

In case anyone would like to help in producing one,
I would suggest that you would collaborate at the
Text Production Task Force:
https://www.mypirates.net/ppi_tf_translation

cu, Gregory Engels
Co-Chairman