[pp.int.general] ACTA declaration

Ralph Hinterleitner hinterleitner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:45:57 CEST 2010

Am 23.06.2010 23:23, schrieb Richard Stallman:
> I was unhappy with their declaration because it buys into the enemy's
> propaganda term "Intellectual property".

Speaking of which: the Executive Office of the President of the United
States just published the "Joint Strategic Plan on Intellectual Property
Enforcement“

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/assets/intellectualproperty/intellectualproperty_strategic_plan.pdf

“[W]e’re going to aggressively protect our intellectual property. Our
single greatest asset is the innovation and the ingenuity and creativity
of the American people. It is essential to our prosperity and it will
only become more so in this century.”
—President Barack Obama, March 11, 2010

[dumbstruck]

Cheers