[pp.int.general] ACTA declaration

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Fri Jun 25 20:37:39 CEST 2010

    Speaking of which: the Executive Office of the President of the United
    States just published the "Joint Strategic Plan on Intellectual Property
    Enforcement

This plan shows how the term "intellectual property" serves the cause
of repression.  It is not a minor detail -- the supposition in that
expression is the base of the enemy's logic.

I agreed with the explicit poimts of their declaration, and I told
them so privately -- while asking them please not to buy into the
"intellectual property" propaganda term.