[pp.int.general] About russian tracker

angel todorov angel.todoroff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:35:47 CET 2010

Hi

I have translated this info and put it on the site of Bulgarian Pirate
Party ( http://piratskapartia.bg/content.php?127-%C7%ED%E0%EA%EE%E2%E0-%E0%F2%E0%EA%E0-%F1%F0%E5%F9%F3-torrents.ru
)

I have put the link to the petition too.

I wish luck to Russian pirates!

Angel Todorov

P.S. The site is new and we are on the pipe line to put the new Pirate
design on :)