[pp.int.general] A link change, please?

W Tovey will.tovey at pp-international.net
Tue Mar 2 18:53:46 CET 2010

I think that the current list on the side of www.pp-international.net is
embedded from a different location (and I'm not sure if I currently have
access to that), but yes; this would be a good idea and I will add it to
the agenda for next week's meeting. If anyone is willing and able to set
something like this up for us, I'm sure the Coreteam would be grateful.

The other thing that individual parties can do is to try to keep their
page on the wiki ( http://int.piratenpartei.de/List_of_Pirate_Parties )
as up to date as possible. In particular, please try to make sure that
your party has an up-to-date email contact.

-Will
CAO, Pirate Parties International