[pp.int.general] Request for Information

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Wed Mar 3 11:38:02 CET 2010

    It will be very useful!
    We have problems with such laws here in Bulgaria, but frankly we are much
    better than France an UK. I think they have worst IP enforcement laws.

France has some very nasty laws about copyright enforcement, including
a "three strikes" law.  But when you talk about "IP enforcement" you
broaden that statement to include a dozen other laws.  Does France
have particularly bad policies for those other laws?  I don't know; do
you?

If you don't have knowledge which is a basis to condemn France about
those other laws, it means the propaganda term "IP" has led you into
an error.  That's what it typically does, whenever people use it, so
people should never use that term.