[pp.int.general] Request for Information

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Wed Mar 3 12:28:18 CET 2010

En/na Richard Stallman ha escrit:
>     It will be very useful!
>     We have problems with such laws here in Bulgaria, but frankly we are much
>     better than France an UK. I think they have worst IP enforcement laws.
>
> France has some very nasty laws about copyright enforcement, including
> a "three strikes" law.  But when you talk about "IP enforcement" you
> broaden that statement to include a dozen other laws.  Does France
> have particularly bad policies for those other laws?  I don't know; do
> you?

Richard, this is the reason why we are doing this -bad laws compilation-.
It includes privacy, copyright, freedom of information and patents. Name
it however you prefer, it's useful to know so!!

Just take a look to it ( http://piratepad.net/OKsTbZk4jk ) and if
possible, contribute with US laws and spread the word about this PAD to
make this grow faster. We need to have all EU countries complete before
March 18th to be able to use it against the informal culture ministers
meeting in Barcelona, next March 29th.

Kenneth @ Barcelona