[pp.int.general] Request for Information

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Fri Mar 5 11:40:52 CET 2010

Kenneth in rude workaholic mode (AKA, don't take this personally):

This discussion is pretty interesting, however, we do only have 5
countries in this pirate pad, and I made 2, can you please work a bit
more and discuss a bit less?

http://piratepad.net/OKsTbZk4jk

I see plenty of opinions coming from people/countries which aren't even
listed in this pad yet. Feel free to discuss once you  have filled your
country :P

WE ARE IN A HURRY, 10 days remaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Kenneth

En/na Reinier Bakels ha escrit: