[pp.int.general] Ethical Banking (was Re: PPI helps PPNL during election campaign)

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Fri Mar 12 05:12:54 CET 2010

Hi there,

    I support ethical Banking because they aren't supporting other
political parties with dark interests and they don't make nasty
investments with your money.

    PPI is using Triodos, the biggest Ethical Bank WorldWide.

    Of course, this is just a personal opinion and everybody can love a
bank in particular, but when you need to agree with a whole community,
the members of the party, it's good to have a bank that no one can hate,
and it's very difficult to be able to hate an Ethical Bank ;)

    In Spain, most banks forgive loans to big parties, so the big
parties owe them favors, figure out what happens then... Also, as far as
I know, our 4 biggest banks link directly to the death of environmental
protesters and environmental destruction in Latin America + War industry
+ huge real state speculation + Telco's oligopoly, so, it's easy to hate
them, isn't it?

    Remember Pirro: don't feed them.

    Are these good reasons for you, Jouni?

    Check these links for extra information about ethical banking (bank
list included)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethical_banking

    Credit Unions are also interesting, but as far as I know, they do
not ensure you that your money is not going into CO2 production or GMO
crops.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_union

Cheers,

Kenneth