[pp.int.general] Is there any list usage rules?

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 23:45:56 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 2:28 PM, jaromil <jaromil at dyne.org> wrote:
> as it is, PP intl just a ship of fools that could be taken over at any
> time and  this shabby behaviour  is seriously hindering  the integrity
> and development of pirate  parties in various countries: suffocated by
> those few  party-goers you know in  person and "trust  so much", while
> most individuals here are failing to organise a grass-root movement as
> the  PP  should be,  nor  developing  serious  campaigning and  social
> platforms besides their daily usage of chatroulette and facebook

Is it me or does the above sounds a tad bit obnoxious? In spite of how
this mailing list looks (esp. to someone newly-arrived), there *are*
people working here.

Now, if anyone feels like opening a separate
Pirate-fluffy-chat-dedicated mailing list, please knock yourself out
and let us know. But as it is so far, this mailing list seems to do
the trick just fine for most of us, and has done so for the past three
years IMSMR.

[I know, I probably shouldn't even answer that.]

Cheers,
Valentin [PPfr]