[pp.int.general] Meet Our New Freind....Pirro =)

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 23:12:10 CET 2010

On 23.03.2010 10:21, Fedor Khod'kov wrote:
> If making money isn't author's main aim (and it should be true for PP
> mascot), there is no reason to forbid others from using it in their
> profitable activities.

You're completely wrong here (as usual^W).
In effect, NC can be a counterpart to much of the GPL's restrictions,
where "I relesased the source, so anybody who uses the work has to do
it, too" is replaced with "I intend on this work to be distributed for
free, so anybody who uses it should distribute it for free, too".

Regards,
Boris