[pp.int.general] Meet Our New Freind....Pirro =)

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Wed Mar 24 05:14:20 CET 2010

    In effect, NC can be a counterpart to much of the GPL's restrictions,
    where "I relesased the source, so anybody who uses the work has to do
    it, too" is replaced with "I intend on this work to be distributed for
    free, so anybody who uses it should distribute it for free, too".

I think the NC requirement does not mean "distribute it only gratis".
It is more strict than that.  It limits all commercial distribution.

Perhaps that's the right thing to do; I don't want to say it isn't.

Meanwhile, would you want to make it a trademark?