[pp.int.general] Meet Our New Freind....Pirro =)

Edison Carter the.real.edison.carter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 07:09:52 CET 2010

I have my own opinion on this issue which Nina Paley has already
expressed far more elegantly than I ever could. Please read this;
http://questioncopyright.org/cc-pro

The entire free software movement has been a success because GPL
allows 'commercial use'. If Linus had stuck to his original no-$$$
licence, Linux would never have been anything but a toy for a few
ultra-nerds and we'd still be waiting for the FSF to finish HURD.
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html

CC-BY-NC is a big mistake. We want something Pirate Parties can put on
T-shirts and sell to raise funding. This isn't it.