[pp.int.general] Our institution is going to be on 11th April :)

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Tue Mar 30 19:16:40 CEST 2010

Hello Angel,

Congratulations! I'm happy to see things are moving on and wish you and the
Pirate Party of Bulgaria good luck for the future!

Your website looks great, even though I don't understand a word ;)

Greetings,
Jerry

PS.

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 6:45 PM, angel todorov <
angel.todorov at piratskapartia.bg> wrote:

> Hi pirates!
>
> We are proud to announce that on April, 11th we are going to make our legal
> institution here in Bulgaria.
>
> It was a lot of hard work because of our formal law regulations, but now we
> are ready.
>
> By the name of our organization, I want to invite all of you to send a
> representative at our institution. We will be honored if you do so and also
> it will be a good PR for us here in Bulgaria.
>
> We will provide a hotel room for every representative.
>
> If you can't send a representative, please, send as an official
> congratulatory massage on webmaster at piratskapartia.bg.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> --
> Angel Todorov
>
> +359  898798015
>
> www.piratskapartia.bg

> Weyer Jerry
PPI Co-President
Vice-President Pirate Party of Luxembourg