[pp.int.general] Women in piracy

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Mon May 3 23:59:36 CEST 2010

2010/5/3 Perline-Parti Pirate (fr) <perline at partipirate.org>

> Le Lundi 3 Mai 2010 23:16:30 Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com>,
> shut up and start working.
>

> THIS kind of talkin g is definitively NOT ACCEPTABLE.
>
> Am I the only one to find that THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP is definitively a
> way to kee correct people in general and
> specificaly women OUT OF THIS GROUP ?
>
> Nice Godwin, Perline!

How should people adress an argument? Why, every time when someone tries to
think and adopt a logical and rational point of view, a "representative of
persecuted minority" such as you pretend to be has to come and shout that
misogyny is around? I am a woman, I don't identify myself in the image you
give of woman hacktivistes. And, most of all, I insure you that I hate your
eternal culpabilisation of those monsters called men.
Don't you realize how ridiculous and totally wrong this is? Why don't you
try to bring a structured and documented argument instead of that kind of
sentimental irrationnal complain?

Rayna

--
"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

Membre de l'April - Promouvoir et défendre les logiciels libres

PhD Student
"Molecular Evolution and Bioinformatics"
Ludwig-Maximilians University (LMU) of Munich

What happens when you've worked too long in the lab :
*You wonder what absolute alcohol tastes like with orange juice.
*Warning labels invoke curiosity rather than caution.
*The Christmas nightout reveals scientists can't dance, although a formula
for the movement of hands and feet combined with beats per min is found
scrawled on a napkin by a waiter the next day.
*When you have twins, you call one of them John and the other - Control.