[pp.int.general] Women in piracy

Brittany P. simbelmyne08 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 00:09:03 CEST 2010

I have to side with Rayna on this. While the problems of the conference have
been hashed and rehashed time and again, I do not think that misogyny is a
problem that was encountered, nor in national parties outside from the
United States, as I understand. The USPP certainly had no qualms about
electing a female administrator, and I suspect that many other countries do
not either. It is just more likely that, as stated before in a less
diplomatic manner, that they preferred another candidate over the two
females there.

Thank you for your time!
Brittany Phelps
United States Pirate Party Administrator