[pp.int.general] Women in piracy

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Tue May 4 00:39:36 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I do also wanted some women for the bureau, and I quite liked Perline's
speech, that is why I checked her candidature.

After realizing how weird was to hear that almost nobody knew her in
PP-Fr and realizing that she said she was good in translation in her
presentation, whilst having a strong accent and needing to read her
speech... honestly, I mistrusted her communication skills and thought
she was someone looking for a new toy, instead of somebody really
involved in the pirate movement, as, if that was the case, she would be
perfectly known by her party people.

Now I realize that not voting her was the right decision, she acts as a
troll just because she didn't got elected, bet she wouldn't be
protesting if she had got a place in the bureau.

Please, to the other women, present to the next elections, you know you
have our sympathies and your presence will be really really appreciated
and will be very useful to shout up these kind of persecutive paranoia.

Perline, please, stop begging, your points are void. If you are really
in favor of women rights, try to convince to someone women, well known
in her party, with a good character, diplomatic and skilled to present.
In my hones opinion, you are not a real feminist, you are just trying to
push us with that point to get some attention: go look for another toy,
your cheap blackmail is pointless in a community full of people loving
meritocracy, hopefully!

I bet you should had never acted that way if you had got a place in the
bureau.

I do also think you showed off enough of your BAD character, it will be
really hard to get enough support in future elections, I told about your
attitude to people in our assembly and they are still ROLF.

If you are here just to be part of the bureau, I think you are loosing
your and our time.

Cheers,

Kenneth

En/na Brittany P. ha escrit: