[pp.int.general] Planning of the next PPI conference

Joonas Mäkinen joonasd6 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 18:46:52 CEST 2010

I don't think it would be too early to have a general assembly less
than a year from the founding meeting. I would in fact go and suggest
Finland and around March for a meeting. I'll ask the boars, though,
and it would be nice to check out all the countries where pirates
could strike through that spring. :)