[pp.int.general] Planning of the next PPI conference

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Sat May 8 21:10:10 CEST 2010

On 5/8/2010 12:46 PM, Joonas Mäkinen wrote:
> I don't think it would be too early to have a general assembly less
> than a year from the founding meeting. I would in fact go and suggest
> Finland and around March for a meeting. I'll ask the boars, though,
> and it would be nice to check out all the countries where pirates
> could strike through that spring. :)

Didn't Finland host it last Jan? Pretty sure they did. The general rule
has been to host it in a diffrent country each time.

I believe as well, one of the things that came out of the comments ont
he last conference, was that it should be held OUTSIDE Europe this time.
So far, all 5 have been there (Vienna, Berlin, Uppsala, Helsinki and
Brussels) and while that's great for Pirate Party Europe, it's not so
good for Pirate Party *International*

Canada might be the best bet.