[pp.int.general] The Piratebay

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Wed May 19 04:02:06 CEST 2010

Let's not fool ourselves anymore.
TPB is generator that induced the pirate idea. All we have to do is to bring
this whole open and free sharing to the legal side out of the illegal or gray
middle mud of mainstream understanding of this problem.

There is no sister party that could not benefit of the monstrous TPB user
base. And we have the cycle closed. Two way feedback of the two components
needed to do this whole shit. Political power and strong TPB and alike sites
= happy people + productive society.

--
Best regards,

Aleksandar Blagojevic
Leader of Serbian Pirate Party and board member of PPI
http://piratskapartija.com