[pp.int.general] The Piratebay

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:03:13 CEST 2010

I support the pirate bay and the initiative of piratpartiet. This is a
POLITICAL battle. I will support all initiatives of freedom of expression
and file sharing that I can do. It's not brake the law, in soviet union the
law brakes YOU. =)

Good initiatives to support is the pirate bay, *indymedia* and wikileaks.

[]'s

rodrix