[pp.int.general] Freedom invasion! Prague, 23rd may 2010.

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Sun May 23 23:00:23 CEST 2010

Ahoy pirates!

Today Serbia announced freedom invasion to Czech republic. The idea came to
us from Netherlands when Samir asked Germans to invade dutch people with
freedom as a historical overcoming of tensions rooted in past real wars.

So, we simply copied this idea, invaded the Czech people with freedom and now
we are ready to take the consequences of international pirate movement:)
But, you should know that we will invade your country in times to come. Be
prepared and prepare to fight back!

p.s. please, copy this idea, invade your neighboring countries and take the
same consequences:)
It is useful to climb some important monument in the city or to make a
invading pirate march and shout loud that you are coming with open and free
energy to give away!

This is our blog post about CZ invasion [expect more pics these days as we
come home after this hard and open fights in central Europe:) ]

This is just annunciation, next post will be with the invasion pics:)
http://piratskapartija.com/blog/2010/05/23/slika-govori-vise-od-hiljadu-reei/

--
Best regards,

Aleksandar Blagojevic
Leader of Serbian Pirate Party and board member of PPI
http://piratskapartija.com