[pp.int.general] Extraordinary board meeting May 25th

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Sun May 23 23:29:20 CEST 2010

Hello,

Because some board members are not able to participate in the PPI board
meetings on Mondays, we have to change the date and time of the regular
meetings. We called an extraordinary meeting for May 25th, 21.00 CE(S)T to
discuss this issue (among other things). The meeting on Monday 24th has been
cancelled.

The new date and time for the regular meetings will be published in the
meeting minutes after Tuesday's meeting and announced over this list.

Meetings minutes, agenda and a how-to join our telco meetings can be found
in the PPI Wiki: http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Board

Greetings,

Jerry