[pp.int.general] Fwd: about pirateparty.eu

Mikko Särelä msarela at cc.hut.fi
Sun May 30 18:52:47 CEST 2010

On Sun, 30 May 2010, Peter Reineke wrote:
> Apart from the question what should happen with that domain, I have had
> the idea of forming some kind of hub for pirates interested in European
> politics. The concept is having some exchange between everyone who wants
> to know 1.) what is going on in the parliament, the commission etc. 2.)
> how to get to this information and 3.) what the national standpoints to
> EU wide issues are (not to discuss them, but to inform other pirates).

I think this is a great idea. Assuming this would take the form of blogs
and potentially writing information texts.

In addition, it would be great, if we can recruit volunteers who would
translate all blog texts and other things at least to the few major
languages. (We from minority languages could then translate things to our
languages if we have enough volunteers.) The couple of big languages are
mandatory so that we can assure that each pirate party has some people who
can then translate...

--
Mikko Särelä
"It is through exchange that difference becomes a blessing, not a