[pp.int.general] PirateISP

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 16:37:56 CET 2010

Thanks for the presentation Gustav, I find the initiative to start a ISP
that works according to the PP values great and I'd like to know how you
actually intends to protect your customers privacy, you discuss it a bit in
this video:

http://www.nrli.tv/post/867412510/24-07-10-gustav-nipes-pirate-party-member-and

<http://www.nrli.tv/post/867412510/24-07-10-gustav-nipes-pirate-party-member-and>The
political protection is kinda weak considering PPSE did not get into
government, but my main concern is that you use subcontractors. How do you
prevent them from logging traffic data, what steps have you taken in order
to verify that they are not doing so and what plan do you have to protect
your customers privacy after a possible implementation of the data retention
directive?

I would consider becoming a customer in case a part of the monthly fee is
donated to PP's, but I doubt the claims that my privacy is safer in your
hands without my concerns being addressed.

- Nicolas