[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Stefan Sakowitz Multireal at gmx.de
Fri Nov 12 16:41:59 CET 2010

TUT,12.11.2010

Hi, Hola, again,

My fears came true.........

To be distinguished:

1) There are various deportations from Europe nearly
every day. These deportations occur after a quick but
court-check. They may not be human, but paper-justified.

2) The situations we´re talking about at the moment, are
no real deportations but the refused access to the
European Community.

I´m going to repeat it: The european transitlegislation
is overcomplex and unlogical to both, border-patrol-
officers and voyagers.

Ten years ago, I´ve been spending some time with
latin-american and east-european (non-EU) communities.
Our assessment was, checking the papers of incoming
visitors from southamerica or russia here (in Europe)
and awaiting the travellers with a guarantor at the
airport/border.

To be true: I´ve planned a visit to Argentina in
january and I´m not really sure, if I understand
every adminstrative rule in Argentina perfectly.

But, again: Don´t let yourself be pulled into
national exaggerations, constructed to keep
the failing politians out of media !

Multireal

-------- Original-Nachricht --------