[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 17:29:11 CET 2010

This has nothing to do with PPI and the language used by Argentinian media
have little to do with reality. The expulsions are real; the personal
situations may have been vexatious; some airport personnel sometimes seem to
be chosen for their lack of empathy; probably most, or all the cases
presented in this thread could have been handled in a more civilized manner,
but, please, if you can't see the political campaign just in the
presentation of the facts, (the abortion case, oh my) and the the language
used (deportation you said?), if not in everything else, then what kind of
analytical tools are you using to fight the real enemy (ACTA, Censilia,
etc.)

Again, this has nothing to do with PPI.

Daniel