[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Fri Nov 12 17:32:05 CET 2010

It's not like any European country, except maybe the ones that joined
the EU after 2000, are different on this. Fortress Europe et all.
I'd be totally for open borders in general, but for that to happen the
economic situation in much of the world would needed to be massively
bettered. With that set as a very long-term goal, however, I am
generally of the opinion that 'our' (as in the EU) policy on deporting
people/granting residence permits for Americans (South, Central, North)
in general should be much more lax.
However, this doesn't bode well with the majority of the Europeans at
the moment I am afraid. What opinions do other pirates have on the matter?

-J