[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 18:13:42 CET 2010

 Ahoi Justus,
> I'd be totally for open borders in general,
OK. Agree. With one condition - complete cancellation of all and any
social security services. Wanna come? You're welcome, but if you can't
support yourself just lie down and die. Otherwise we'll be swamped by
immigration even more than is the case now.
I think the current situation (viable social security net + rather
strict immigration control) is better, at least from the humanistic
viewpoint.

Best regards,
Boris