[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 20:59:34 CET 2010

On 11/12/2010 03:11 PM, kenneth at contralaguerra.org wrote:
> First of all, I am completely against any deportation,  however I
> doubt about this information for.2 reasons:
>
> 1) A journalist is deported and he publishes it in boogspot instead
> of.the journal itself.
>
> 2) romanians can't.be deported in spain because they are EU citizens.

is not entirely true. romania and bulgaria are kept out of schengen
until 2014 so that they can "adapt" to the union better, for instance. i
think this exclusion is riddled with other terms as well. i thought i
recapped the france/italy story rather well here
http://stenskott.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/romer-zigenare-frankrike-the-story-continues/

france wants to delay their inclusion even further:
http://feeds.euobserver.com/c/748/f/9610/s/f8a28fb/l/0Leuobserver0N0C90C31246/story01.htm

the commission seems generally to hold that "deportations" are not
possible, but "relocations" may be.

/a