[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Stefan Sakowitz Multireal at gmx.de
Fri Nov 12 23:54:26 CET 2010

Ahoi, Boris,

I´m pretty happy, that there´s not a
lot left to disagree with.

Except:

> Von: Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com>

> > I fear it´s not that easy. For first the newscomers
> > in wealthy countries are not allowed to work.
> That has to be rectified - I agree completely. It's just absurd when
> Germany talks about "being interesting for highly qualified immigrants"
> when the laws here are such that a skilled neurosurgeon will most
> probably end up driving cabs.

Boris ! Be careful ! You know, that you´re not allowed
cab-driving in Munich with your Maths-exam, as long as
you don´t learn, apply and pay for a cab-drivers-license ?

So I have to deviate from my first response to the very
engaged topic-setting by the argentinian pirates.

1) The immigration topic is till widely unsolved in Europe.

2) European politicians use the immigration-topic for
fog&hoax-actions in case of other failures, instaed of
solving it.

Have a nice weekend
Stefan

--