[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Stefan Sakowitz Multireal at gmx.de
Fri Nov 12 22:07:01 CET 2010

> Von: Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com>
>
> Sure, but as I said, then these "ugly territorial kings" don't owe
> anybody anything. You may come as you please, if you don't earn enough -
> well, carrion needs to be fed, too...

Ahoi, Boris,

I fear it´s not that easy. For first the newscomers
in wealthy countries are not allowed to work.

The weird split occures exactly at this point.
Especially spaniards and italians employ illegal
immigrants for lowest wages, and complain about
the foreigners later in the media.......and so on.

In Germany the situation is not less absurd:
Everyone fears wagedumping, but if you ask me
if I want do do those jobs offered to the
east-europeans, I would say.........   :(

Although we see, that even the basic economic
needs are not analyzed and truely debated in Bruexells,
I see it as a basic humanistic question, clearing
the administrative status of the illegals
(sans-papiers).

Probably there will be a agreement for the two of us:
It is definitely a question of wealth and greatness,
if a country is able to give benefits and dignity
to strangers.
I must accept that weak and malorganized countries
can´t do that.

Multireal

--
MULTIREAL - Arts & Action