[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 13:43:58 CET 2010

The imigration polices in Europe afected Brazilian Pirate Party this year, I
remeber. I remember that Christian Egstron has needed to write a letter to
authorize our delegate Jhessica Rhea enter Europe. We was alerted of Spain
asshole policies, mainly, for a unattended girl aport in this country.
Becouse this, we prefered use a conection through Portugal. So, I belive
that Europe is a shit place to promote an International event like the last
PPI conference. The flights are more expensive, the food are more expensive,
Euro are more expensive for exchange and Europe have many volcanos. Americas
are colonized by pirates, criminals and prostitutes from Europe. Good
people, taking into account actual politics in Europe: Berlusconi, Putin,
Sarkozy... Perhaps is more simple promote the next conference in Afrika than
this asshole-place called Europa. Or not?