[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Sat Nov 13 15:18:15 CET 2010

On 13/11/2010 14:00, Rodrigo Pereira wrote:

> 2010/11/13 Mark Doe <mark.doe.priv at gmail.com
> <mailto:mark.doe.priv at gmail.com>>
>

>     From what Rodrigo Pereira has written above I think he is a
>     fantastic example of rude ignorance, narrow mindedness and not
>     much education.
>
> This is not ignorance, see the facts: Europe invented the copyright,
> the censorship, 3-strikes, ACTA, patents... America invented the
> internet, generic medicines, diplomacy...

+ 1

in Italy, Indymedia is the only option for fight against CIE.

today:

[What is happening in Brescia and province these days is something that
leaves us baffled.
The police on charges of anti-racist / e, still demonstrators
and arrests are the result of migrants
a plan developed and tried in the city of Brescia. After days of
protest by migrants, who do nothing but claim
their rights and ask for an amnesty on residence permits, the
Ministry of the Interior in agreement with the Prefecture and police have
decision, unsuccessfully, to evacuate the garrison at the foot of the crane
occupied by migranti.Inutilmente because after the charges, the injured and
that there was repression, have stood in solidarity in the evening and
are back together in garrison near Via San Faustino.]

etc.

we.are.with.migrants.
we.are.human
we.have.same.rights
we.have.same.cyber.rights    is a subfolder or subdirectory.

ciao

lilo

--
~lilo~