[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Brendan Molloy brendanmolloy at pirateparty.org.au
Sat Nov 13 15:29:08 CET 2010

As amusing as this discussion is, flipping from whatever the supposed
original discussion was to random nationalism and supposedly back on
topic, I think this discussion has taken its course and should
probably be moved on from now.

Surely the infinite minds of the Pirate Party can think of better
things to discuss now? ;)

On 14 November 2010 01:18, lilo <al3lilo at autistici.org> wrote:
> On 13/11/2010 14:00, Rodrigo Pereira wrote:
>
> 2010/11/13 Mark Doe <mark.doe.priv at gmail.com>
>>

>> From what Rodrigo Pereira has written above I think he is a fantastic
>> example of rude ignorance, narrow mindedness and not much education.
>>
> This is not ignorance, see the facts: Europe invented the copyright, the
> censorship, 3-strikes, ACTA, patents... America invented the internet,
> generic medicines, diplomacy...
>

> + 1
>
> in Italy, Indymedia is the only option for fight against CIE.
>
> today:
>
> [What is happening in Brescia and province these days is something that
> leaves us baffled.
> The police on charges of anti-racist / e, still demonstrators
> and arrests are the result of migrants
> a plan developed and tried in the city of Brescia. After days of
> protest by migrants, who do nothing but claim
> their rights and ask for an amnesty on residence permits, the
> Ministry of the Interior in agreement with the Prefecture and police have
> decision, unsuccessfully, to evacuate the garrison at the foot of the crane
> occupied by migranti.Inutilmente because after the charges, the injured and
> that there was repression, have stood in solidarity in the evening and
> are back together in garrison near Via San Faustino.]
>
> etc.
>

> we.are.with.migrants.
> we.are.human
> we.have.same.rights
> we.have.same.cyber.rights    is a subfolder or subdirectory.
>

> ciao
>
> lilo
>
> --
> ~lilo~