[pp.int.general] Call for ideas

PP Tunisie sux at partipirate-tunisie.org
Thu Nov 18 20:04:06 CET 2010

Hi Mary, thank you very much. So far we're still debating the options we
have so far as to the place are Dakar, Morocco (Casa, or Rabat), Sweden or
France (Paris, Lyon, Marseille). Latest WikiLeaks problems are eliminating
Sweden. Can PP FR send a representative to the mini conference if done
outside of France? what if it's done in France (Paris, Lyon or Marseille)?
The tentative dates are end of December, we would love to have you with us.
Also if you know cyber dissidents from repressive countries (Iran, China,
Cuba, Middle East, Africa) that are in France and could attend and hopefully
give a talk (even anonymously) that would be great.

Thank you

SuX