[pp.int.general] UK action idea: in schools

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat Nov 20 13:02:17 CET 2010

    As I am sure you can guess I am personally
    very interested in the inherent conflict between free speech, consumer
    rights and Intellectual property ownership.

The term "intellectual property" is vague.  Which laws do you mean?  I
would guess that you're talking about copyright, but when that vague
term is used, it gives no clue to what the issue is.

I suggest using specific terms such as "copyright" and rejecting the
vague "intellectual property".

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/not-ipr.html.

--
Richard Stallman