[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sat Nov 20 18:04:20 CET 2010

Make a favor to the world and STFU, wait for my real reply, and STOP calling "scriptkiddies", "morons" and "inmatures" to people who  in 2 months have made more than all your party in... how many years? really don't know.

WAIT for my real reply, also, you seems to be *rule 1&2* looking at your language (moron, moralfag, scriptkiddie)