[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 18:48:30 CET 2010

On 11/20/2010 12:04 PM, Choms wrote:
> Make a favor to the world and STFU, wait for my real reply, and STOP
> calling "scriptkiddies", "morons" and "inmatures" to people who  in 2
> months have made more than all your party in... how many years? really
> don't know.

Made more what? Trouble for all of us?
Excuses to pass laws we're all against?
destroy any kind of public sympathy for our cause?

> WAIT for my real reply, also, you seems to be *rule 1&2* looking at your
> language (moron, moralfag, scriptkiddie)

Here's the facts, Sergio Gonzalez.
They committed Crimes.
They have done NOTHING POSITIVE, except by accident (the ACS leak was a
mistake by their IT guy, in part caused by the DDOS, yut had the IT guy
done nothing, nothing would have happened)
They have hurt our cause
ANY actions they have done, are fleetingly ephemeral. Great, they took a
website offline for a few hours. Oh dear, what a calamity.

They have inconvenienced their targets, slightly. They have ACTIVELY
hurt the actions and activities of the parties, through their stupid,
ill-considered actions, committed in a fit of pique, or because it's 'fun'.

They have no real desire to actually DO anything. It's' simple to load a
little program, enter in an IP address and hit a button. Big deal. It's
a LOT harder to come out from behind the hiding, and work openly,
legitimately, and effectively.

They're cowards, incapable of doing anything effective, or worthwhile.

BTW, they've proved my point of being childish kids with temper tantrums.
" Channel Topic: Open letter to us from Pirate Parties:
http://3.ly/torrfrk (also, Andrew Norton (72.152.11.213) said we are
"scriptkiddies, morons and inmature") | Let's decide what to do, attact
USPP?"

That WAS my ip address, it's now changed :-)

foolish kids. I'm not afraid of a bunch of online wannabe gangsters -
hell the ones who were in my neighborhood growing up didn't bother me,
and they could actually do something to me, and their scriptkiddie
threats (what else do you call what they've done? "load up your LOIC and
target xxx" sounds a HELL of a lot like 'run their script set at..." aka
SCRIPTKIDDIES

Pathetic really.

Andrew Norton
Not afraid and hiding behind proxys, pseudonyms or anything else (unlike
a lot of scriptkiddies) because they are nothing to be afraid of. Just
like none of their targets are afraid of them, but gladly using them as
an excuse to pass legislation.