[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sat Nov 20 20:56:37 CET 2010

El 20/11/2010, a las 20:27, Andrew Norton escribió:

> On 11/20/2010 2:10 PM, Choms wrote:
>> LOL, ok, I think this was a list of a political party, but I say no, and if u can insult, me too.
>>
>> Sir, I think you are a Great idiot.
>>
> And you're free to think that. You're not the first on this list to say
> it, and you won't be the last. Mostly, the ones that have said it in the
> past, aren't around any more, and yet, 4 years on, I'm still here.

Like Fraga... time to jubilation, don't think so?

>> Well, if you can read http://piratepad.net/LE3F6FmYBO, you'll see it's not a bunch of idiots who want DDoS things. That, at my point of view, is a great project. Why you needed to shout shit to anonops for asking they stoping? there's ways to say things, and no only spreading shit over your friends...
>>
> Yes I know, a little under two weeks ago, I did an interview with some
> journos over there, with some of the O:P people. Was a few hours after
> they did this interview with TF -
> http://torrentfreak.com/behind-the-scenes-at-anonymous-operation-payback-111015/
>
> Where do you think the idea for the letter came from?

Yeah, the deal was: hey, you can say shit about me and then you receive the good press... I think the deal was "we let you publish a letter when you write good things about me, and ask us to stop, and then we stop so we both have good press". You disregarded your part of the deal...

Btw, I'm not talking in name of anonops, it's simply my personal opinion because I'm raging at the faggotry on this list...