[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Rodrigo dA rata_0071 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 20 22:59:40 CET 2010

O:P failed anyway, if they listen to the letter (even a few) your image will
recover, politicians will know they can work with you and hopefully you can get
laws changed by legal means.
If that fails i think there will be more attacks (even though ddos doesn't really hurt them)
and we'll have this discussion again.

-rodrigo