[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Sun Nov 21 00:24:45 CET 2010

Hello,

As was pointed out by several persons PPI didn't have anything to do with
this topic (just to underline again, without any judgment).

If some party ever wants to sent a message to all other Pirate Parties you
can contact us: we have up to date data of all the Pirate Parties we know.
This is not linked to any conditions, so if you don't want PPI supporting
your idea or doing anything else that's fine.

Regards,

Jerry

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 12:01 AM, Jurgen Rateau aka JaRrr <