[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Nov 21 06:05:17 CET 2010

Hi Jurgen,

Is not my letter, I just only say what I see... anyway, I think the letter that Payback is writing is only related to USPP and PPUK. Also, probably Payback will publish one letter and anonops another want (Payback is original operation who wants to continue DDoS and anonops the new project who wants to stop DDoS and do legal things like public protests, local workgroups, etc.).
Really I prefer the second option, I was on favor of stopping DDoS, simply this morning I read the open letter from USPP and PPUK, and I really rage... there are methods to say things, and I think that kind of letter is contra productive for both parts. In that letter, payback looks like criminals who doesn't make nothing good (and, by example, in spain DDoS are legal) and the USPP and PPUK like politic wannabes, if you read the comments, everyone is saying that both PPs are idiots...
So is bad press for both groups, instead a letter like "We know that the objectives os O:P are good, but we think your methods are inappropriate, can you please stop DDoS for the benefit of all?" It's not as hard to write something that benefits everyone...
That's why I'm raging, anonops is stopping DDoS for you, guys, and the only respect you show for a people who wants the same as you, and going to change, is say they they are immature scriptkiddies. Really, do you need to think about your people and your starts... congratulations, now you look like real political parties... doing things who can affect another people only for a little bit of publicity.

Now I'm not raging, I just feel sorry about USPP and PPUK, who missed their principles :(