[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Nov 21 06:19:53 CET 2010

Btw, semi-related... Andrew says O:P have only gotten negative press... well, this is false, for every one bad article, there are another 10 goods... here in spain, anonops are like Gods, everyone agree whit attack to SGAE and MCU, and O:P received very good press from spanish mass media (I have articles if you want, on El Pais, payback received 2 full color pages). So I really don't think payback has so bad press... nobody thinks SGAE, MPAA, RIAA, ACS:Law where victims... you have no point.

If you want, http://anonops.net/anonops/Media there are the most important media support received, you can see it for yourself, and there's only some international media, there's a lot of more local media articles, most of them really good.