[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Nov 21 13:58:08 CET 2010

That's not the point, and you are personalizing things, I remember that I don't have relation with anonops for the moment (surely when they "legalize" anonops I'll be happy to join their new community and help in the ways I can).

Anyway, this is not related to "free stuff", as an a member of Pirate Party, you have to know that... The real objective of O:P was protest against governments corruption and power or copyright defense entities, as well as against those censorship laws. They are simply a bunch of people who are bored that nobody does anything, and they decided to do the only thing they know and everybody can participate in it.

If you all are really as annoying of that movement, why you don't do things? I was on 5th november protest, and the people who organize it was anonops... you can see some media (not all, there's more places without photos) in http://remember5.tk/video

I want to say again, I support that anonops stop with the DDoS, I'm only sad about the disrespect they are receiving by some people of some PPs, when anonops only want to do good things and aport, on their way, to a common goal. And I think I said yet enough good things they have done, and no only "herp derp we attackz all hurr durr".

Also, thanks to Mikulas, that's was exactly what I mean ^^

Regards