[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 17:36:15 CET 2010

2010/11/21 Amelia Andersdotter <teirdes at gmail.com>

> *snip*
>
> below assumes this is the discussed message:
> http://pirate-party.us/comment.php?comment.news.25
>
> this is a civil disobedience discussion. what is civil disobedience?
> does this fall within civil disobedience? when is civil disobedience
> okay and condoneable? but primarily, under what circumstances do we need
> to make harder legislation to deal with civil disobedience?

Is a contradition create laws against desobedience. The number of laws is
proportional to the desobedience rate.

"Man is or was born free, and he is everywhere in chains. One man thinks
himself the master of others, but remains more of a slave than they."

- Rousseau <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Jacques_Rousseau>